Shocking - Messi sends message to Antollena, Now I want a "NEON" (girl).



Barcelona captain Lionel Messi took to Instagram to post a beautiful image of himself and wife Antonella Roccuzzo who  has given the super star three sons;  Thiago, Mateo and the little Ciro. The Argentine star and the model married in 2017 in a grand style and
Messi says he is hoping to have a daughter one day.

Messi said: “Yes, I want a neon (girl), we are happy with the birth of Ciro but we want a nena (girl) now.
“As a father, I am what I learn at home try to be a reflection of what the kids teach me. And I help Anto.”
Roccuzzo has known Messi since childhood.

The Barcelona talisman finished the season with 50 goals in 49 games for Barcelona in what is the 10th consecutive season in which the forward has scored more than 40 goals.
Source: empress.co.uk

Comments

Popular Posts