it's a story that I'll be telling my children and my grandchildren," - Alisson on Barcelona defeat




Having lost their first league match 3-0 from  at the Nou Camp, Jurgen Klopp's side produced a historic come back to beat Barca 4-0 at Anfield six days later.

Alisson Becker intends to tell his grandchildren the almost impossible come back against Lionel Messi led Barcelona to reach the Champions League final.

"That memory will be with me forever, it's a story that I'll be telling my children and my grandchildren," Alisson told UEFA.

"I'm just hoping that we can see this story through, God willing, to get the title, which is our main objective."


"I played here against Liverpool and I experienced the power that the fans gave to the team on the pitch. They put a lot of pressure on you, it's not easy playing here against our team.
"Now that I'm playing here I've experienced the amazing things that we have achieved in this Champions League, qualifying for the final in the way that we did, returning from a difficult defeat that many thought was impossible.
"It was achievable through God's blessing, the work that we put in and a lot of dedication, plus the support from the fans on the night which was incredible."

Source: skysports

Comments

Popular Posts