KLOPP MAKES ME "JEALOUS" OF LIVERPOOL PLAYERS -- FORMER REDS CAPTAIN



Former captain of Liverpool fc Steven Gerrard has admitted that he is a "jealous" of the club's players at the present moment.

Gerrard, who is currently in charge at Glasgow Rangers, was speaking ahead of Liverpool taking part in the UEFA Champions League Final.

The Reds will face off against Tottenham in the hope of winning their sixth European Cup.

"I've had many sit-downs with him. He's an open book - he invites me into his office - I'm incredibly lucky and blessed I do get that invite," the former Reds skipper said to reporters.

"And the thing I take away is: Imagine playing for him. I wasn't lucky enough to play for Jurgen Klopp. Probably too old. Just missed the boat if you like.

"But, I'm almost jealous of the Liverpoolplayers.

"I come out of his office after a sit-down, and when I walk out of the training ground, I actually want to walk back in and sit with him. I want to put a kit on and play for them, and run for them and run hard.

"He's infectious, he inspires you."

Comments

Popular Posts