I WOULD HATE TO SEE CONTE AT INTER - JUVENTUS ACE CHIELLINI





Juventus star Giorgio Chiellini has admitted that he would ‘hate’ to see Antonio Conte at Inter.

Antonio Conte had been linked with returning to Juventus to replace the outgoing Max Allegri, but the former Chelsea boss looks set to take the job at Inter .

Chiellini was a key part of those championship-winning teams and he is uncomfortable with the possibility of Conte coaching one of Juve's major rivals.

"I would hate to see him there, but it's part of life," the defender told Tuttosport.

"I understand that they are professionals, but to see him at Inter would make me [feel] weird.

"It is not a criticism, everyone knows that with Antonio I have a special relationship.

"What can I say, I hope everything goes well for him, but nothing can win at Inter.

"It is the truth, so much so that when he coached Chelsea, I rooted for him. At Inter, I can't do it, really."

Conte won Serie A in every one of his three years in charge of Juve, before winning the Premier League and the FA Cup at Chelsea after a stint with the Italy national team.

Credit: sportsitalia

Comments

Popular Posts