"IT IS TIME FOR A NEW CHALLENGE" - HAZARD SAYS GOODBYE TO CHELSEA



Chelsea beat their arch rivals Arsenal in the final of the UEFA Europa League, but the Blues received a SAD news, while celebrating their trophy as they  now need to rebuild after Eden Hazard confirmimg he is done with club.



Eden Hazard lead the London club to Europa League glory and then revealed he wants to leave for Real Madrid.He scored a brace as the Blues fired Arsenal 4-1 in their all-English final handing Maurizio Sarri his first major trophy.



Hazard confirmed his intention to quit Stamford Bridge ahead of next season to join Real in a reported £115million deal.

 “I’ve taken my decision already, I’ve said that two weeks ago,” Hazard told BT Sport.
“Now it depends on the club, both clubs. I’m just waiting like the fans wait, we will know in a couple of days. I think it’s a goodbye, but in football you never know. My dream was to play in the Premier League, I did it for seven years. Maybe now it’s time for a new challenge.”



Comments

Popular Posts