Official: Chelsea top transfer target Paredes joins PSG



Paris Saint-Germain have signed Leandro Paredes from Zenit Saint Petersburg.
Chelsea were interested in Paredes as a replacement for Cesc Fabregas, who left for Monaco earlier this month.
The Argentina midfielder has been in Paris finalising the deal since the weekend with the fee agreed around £35m.
The 24-year-old has been playing for the Russian club since the summer of 2017, having previously represented Boca Juniors, Chievo, Roma and Empoli. After signing the deal the South American told the club’s official website: "I’m very proud to be joining Paris Saint-Germain.

"After my previous experiences in Italy and Russia, I now have this fantastic opportunity, not only to discover a new league but above all one to wear one the most prestigious club jerseys in the world.

"I’d like to thank the chairman and the coach for the confidence they have shown in me and for signing me"




Comments

Popular Posts