I LOOK UP TO RONALDO- GRUJIC DECLARED



Hertha BSC midfielder Marko Grujic, who's on loan from Liverpool, admits he considers Juventus star Cristiano Ronaldo a role model.
After Hertha BSC midfielder Marko Grujic scored in Friday's 2-2 draw with Schalke 04, he celebrated his goal by making a jump with his arms out while he shouted of joy.

It looked very similar to the way Cristiano Ronaldo usually celebrates his goals, but Grujic says he didn't intentionally try to copy the Juventus star. However, the Liverpool loanee admits that he considers Ronaldo 'a great role model'.

"It was pure emotion. I couldn't control it. It just happened like that," Grujic told Bild and added:

"I look up to Ronaldo. He's a great role model for me, because he works obsessively on his development. I love to live as professionally as possible and let everything be subordinated to football."




Comments

Popular Posts