"I was joking when I asked him to lend me the number 10 and he said NO!!!! Modric denied "New Madrid Poster Boy" Eden Hazard the no. 10 shirt.

Add caption


Belgium captain and new Santiago Bernabeu "Galatico" Eden Hazard has revealed that Ballon d'Or holder Luka Modric, has refused to hand him the number 10 jersey of the Los Blancos after he asked the favor of it from the Croatian International.

Eden Hazard said he spoke to Modric through the assistance of Mateo Kovacic, who is on loan at Chelsea from Real Madrid.

The Belgian completed his £130m move from Chelsea earlier this week and was presented in front of a reported 50,000 fans at the Santiago Bernabeu on Thursday.
Hazard wore the No 10 shirt at Chelsea for the majority of his time at Stamford Bridge and also has the same number when playing for his country.


Modric is the current owner of the number 10 shirt in the Real Madrid dressing room, and despite asking Kovacic for help, Hazard will have to wear a different number for now.

“I have been able to talk to Modric through [former Chelsea team-mate Mateo] Kovacic," Hazard said.

"I was joking when I asked him to lend me the number 10. He said no, so I’ll have to find another number.


“He said no, so I’ll have to find another number. But right now number not important for me, just to play with this badge.”


Comments

  1. Do You Need a Loan, Loans from $20,000 - $10,000,000 00. Get your no obligation FREE quote now! Repayments up to 54 Months. No Collateral, Money paid into your account within 24 hours after approval. For more Info contact us today via email: (fastloanoffer34@gmail.com)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts