5 ACTIVE TOP PLAYERS WHO DOES NOT DRINK ALCOHOL.



Modern footballers are known for their lavish lifestyle and always don’t hesitate to enjoy the little time they get. When it comes to alcohol consumption which is seen as a major mode of ‘socialization’ footballers are big consumers but there are some that have said NO to the trend.

This trend is not unfamiliar with footballers but these few have boldly come out to denounce the consumption of alcohol.



1. Cristiano Ronoldo
The five time world best player does not drink alcohol at all because his father died after years of alcohol abuse.



2.  Gareth Bale


The Real Madrid star once said: “I just don’t like drink, to be honest. it’s not the fact that I choose not to drink Alcohol. I just don’t like the taste of it. I ‘ve obviously tasted it, but I just don’t like it so it doesn’t do anything for me to be honest. In a way, it probably helps me though.”


3. Frank Ribery


Ribery converted to Muslim in 2006 after getting married to a Muslim woman of Morrocan origin. And he once told his Bayern Munchen teammates to keep the alcohol, which is forbidden by his religion.



4. Harry Kane


“If I need to relax, I take my dogs out for a walk or I play round of golf. I can’t remember the last time I went to a club. Obviously, everyone is different but I love just settling down and having a barbecue with friends at my house,” said Kane.



5. Yaya Toure


Yaya Toure is a footballer who is also of a Muslim background. He once said: “Sorry I don’t drink because I’m Muslim.”




Comments

Popular Posts